The purpose of this report is to provide a listing of maintenance works that are required to be rectified within the next 12 months with an estimate of costs for such planned works to meet the requirements of Sections 58 to 62 of the Body Corporate and Community Act.
There are times when a Body Corporate cannot form a committee for a number of reasons. In this case the “Body Corporate and Community Management (Standard Module) Regulation 2008” allows the Body Corporate Manager to fulfill the functions of a Committee.
Section 58 of the “Body Corporate and Community Management (Standard Module) Regulation 2008” stipulates a number of responsibilities and requirements for this section to be enacted.
The Regulation states in Section 62 that the Body Corporate Manager must give a written report to the body corporate on the administration of the complex and the plans for repairs and maintenance to common property for the period of 3 months after the written report.
QBM are the experts in developing Section 58 Reports. QBM will also save the complex money by preparing a full 12 months of required works to save on unnecessary visits to site.
QBM are the professionals and as such our process is the most professional in the industry.
- Visit the site
- Discuss maintenance issues with the Body Corporate Manager
- Conduct a full and detailed condition survey of the complex
- Identify a listing of works that are required over the next 12 months split into quarterly blocks
- Prepare an estimate for all required works
- Produce a detailed written report that meets all the requirements of the “Body Corporate and Community Management (Standard Module) Regulation 2008”